Analyzing them in detail our cookies allow:
- storing the entered preferences;
- avoid re-enter the same information multiple times during the visit such as user name and password;
- analyze the use of services and content provided by stonehousemodica.it to optimize the browsing experience, and services.
It is possible that, while browsing this site, It is collected in a passive form some user information (that is, information that the user does not actively provides) using different technologies. The Company and the third party service providers passively collect and use information in different ways, such as:
- IP address: The IP address is made up of a number automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider (Internet Service Provider, ISP) user. An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in the Company's server log files whenever a user accesses the Site, next to the date of the visit and the(e) page(e) visited(e). Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. IP addresses are used for various purposes, for example, to calculate the levels of use of the Site, provide useful information to diagnose server problems, and manage the administration of the Site.
- Through the user's browser: by most browsers is collected some information including the MAC address (Media Access Control), the type of computer (Windows o Macintosh), the screen resolution, the version of the operating system and the type and version of your Internet browser. If you access the site from a mobile device, the Company may collect similar information, including the type of device and the identifier.
- Device Information: the Company may collect device information used by the user, as the unique identifier.
- Using cookies, as described below on the operation of this web site (the "Site") some CD. cookie.
This type of cookies allows the correct sections of the Site. There are two categories: persistent and session:
- persistent: after closing the browser they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date (or until the manual cleaning of cookies)
- session: They are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from our domain, You are needed to view the site and in relation to technical services, We will then be used anytime and sent, unless the user does not modify the settings in your browser (thus invalidating the display of the website pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the site. stonehousemodica.it will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content interesting and relevant to users' wishes. This type of cookie collects anonymous data about user activity, and as it came on the Site. Analytical cookies are sent from the same site or from third-party domains.
of third-party services Analysis Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users as anonymous: page views, residence time, origins of the traffic received, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from domains of third parties external to the Site.
Cookies for integrating products and third-party software functions
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the website such as icons and preferences in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or the use of third-party software services (such as software to create maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer the functionality of the Website pages.
Are those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Website.
stonehousemodica.it, according to current legislation, It is not required to ask permission for technical cookies and analytics, as it needed to provide the services requested.
For all other types of consensus cookie can be expressed by the user with one or more than one of the following ways:
- Using browser-specific configurations used or its programs used to navigate the pages in the Site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user to use or display parts of the Site.
Cookies are used by our Site Technical and Analytical first part, analytical Tera Pmeaning anonymization,.
Web sites and third-party services
Info Types of cookies
Below are listed the types of cookies used by our site or third party partners and for what purpose.
They are required to facilitate access to the site and navigation between pages, so you can use certain services offered in a simplified manner in the various sections of the Site.
Normally these cookies last until the user's browser remains active and is deleted when you close. There are some cookies that may need to stay longer than the duration of the visit (session). These are cookie Part One
We want to ensure that we provide a good experience. These cookies allow us to monitor how users use the Site. This information provides us anonymous statistics on the number of people who visit your site, where they come from and what pages they visit, in order to focus more effectively development of the Site and our services.
The _gat cookie is part of the monitoring and analysis service Google Analytics. It is a cookie that expires after 10 minutes after creating or updating. It is used to lock the number of requests of analysis scripts so consider unique user visits.
The _ga cookie is part of the monitoring and analysis service Google Analytics. It is a cookie that expires after 2 years after the creation or updating. It is used to distinguish users.
In order to prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties, We use security cookies to authenticate users.
Google Maps: all'erogazioni of third-party cookies are necessary content / functionality provided by third parties.
Managing cookie preferences
At any time you choose which cookies you want to receive and which are not using the browser settings panel (Chrome, Safari 8 Yosemite, Safari 6/7 Mavericks, Safari su iPhone, iPad, o iPod touch, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera Browser ecc…). To find out where you can find these settings, which may vary depending on your browser, you can use the "Support" or "Help" on your browser.
However, if you decide not to accept certain cookies, you might not be able to properly use certain features of our Site.
The Data Controller is MAMI SAS DI AVOLA MARIANGELA VAT number 07049620821, and can use the Data for the achievement of the previously specified purposes.
The addition may contact at any time to the Data:
- Holder: MAMI SAS DI AVOLA MARIANGELA
- Address: Via Gaetano Daita 16 90139 – Palermo
- email: email@example.com
Exercise of rights by the person concerned.
With particular reference to the users' rights relating to cookies, They are provided below some links for deepening:
AboutCookie.org: For more information about cookies and how they affect the browsing experience.
The Cookies section of www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie to learn about the best practices provided by the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data.
At any time you can - without any formality - exercise the rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy Code (also using the appropriate form for the instance made available by the Guarantor on www.garanteprivacy.it) , that utility is reproduced in full below. The exercise of rights is not subject to any form of constraint.
Last change: 30 October 2019